We’re not committed to Wall Street
We’re committed to Our Members.
Credit unions are NOT for profit. They’re for people.
A Credit Union’s purpose is to serve it’s members.
How can we serve you?
Share Draft (Checking) Accounts
- Fifty Plus
- Christmas Club
- Special Accounts
- Certificates of Deposit (CDs) (6 months to 60 months)
- IRAs (Traditional, Roth and Educational )
- Withdrawal by check
- Transfer between savings and checking
- Informational (check your balances on all of your accounts, see which drafts (checks) have cleared, etc.)
Debit and ATM Cards
- National Access (a fee is charged)
- 7 local ATM sites (free)
See ATM Locations
- Free Notary Service
- Fast, friendly and personal service.
Call us at 423-267-7621 and a live Member Services Representative will answer your call, NOT an automated system with prompts.