- Anyone who lives in Hamilton County, TN
- Anyone who works in Hamilton County, TN
- Anyone who does business regularly in Hamilton County, TN
- Anyone who attends school in Hamilton County, TN
- Any business or legal entity located in Hamilton County, TN
How to join
- Visit our branch in person at 3120 Broad Street, Chattanooga, TN. 37408.
- Open a Share/Savings account which will give you ownership in the credit union.
- Bring in 2 forms of identification (See a list of acceptable forms of ID.)
- Bring in a $25 Deposit for your Savings/Share Account. This can be paid at the time the account is opened, or if the company you work for is providing the credit union with payroll deductions, you can sign a payroll deduction form and the account will be opened.
- Complete a Membership application
- Competitive interest rates on deposit accounts (CDs, IRAs & Share/Draft accounts)
- Competitive rates for home, auto and consumer loans.
- Once a Member, Always a Member! Once your Membership Application is approved you may remain a member by maintaining a deposit of $25, even if you change jobs, retire or move out of the area.
VISIT OUR MEMBER SERVICES & BENEFITS PAGE TO SEE EVEN MORE!