Far from Wall Street. Down on Broad Street.
Whole Credit Union_Banner Image.jpg

Accepted Forms of ID

Accepted Forms of ID

We accept the following types of identification from new membership applicants:

  • Driver's License with *current address
  • Government/State issued ID
  • Social Security Card
  • Birth Certificate
  • Marriage License
  • Health or Auto Insurance Card
  • Gun Permit
  • Military ID
  • Student ID
  • Passport

*If your Driver's License does not have your current address, you may bring your current lease agreement as proof of address.

Unacceptable forms of ID include:

Credit or Debit Cards

What do joint account holders need to provide?

Because a joint account is owned by multiple people, all owners will need to provide the same information as the primary account holder.