We’re not committed to Wall Street
We’re committed to Our Members.
Credit unions are NOT for profit. They’re for people.
A Credit Union’s purpose is to serve it’s members.
How can we serve you?
Share Draft (Checking) Accounts
- Fifty Plus
- Christmas Club
- Special Accounts
- Certificates of Deposit (CDs) (6 months to 60 months)
- IRAs (Traditional, Roth and Educational )
- Withdrawal by check
- Transfer between savings and checking
- Informational (check your balances on all of your accounts, see which drafts (checks) have cleared, etc.)
Debit and ATM Cards
- National Access (a fee is charged)
- 7 local ATM sites (free)
See ATM Locations
- Free Notary Service
- Fast, friendly and personal service.
Call us at 423-267-7621 and a live Member Services Representative will answer your call, NOT an automated system with prompts.
SPRINT® & LoveMyCreditReunionRewards®
CREDIT UNION MEMBERSHIP PAYS WITH SPRINT® Members can get a $100 CASH REWARD for each new line you activate with Sprint. Restrictions apply. Learn more HERE!
point rock Group® Supplemental Insurance
Point Rock Group, a subsidiary of the Tennessee Credit Union League, was created to provide products and services to meet the unpredictable needs of its clients. Learn more Here!
Life, AD&D, Auto, Property & Health Insurance for Credit Union Members. Learn more HERE!
Route 66® Extended Warranty
The Lowest Cost, Best Coverage in Extended Service Plans for Your Vehicle. Learn more HERE!